terms and conditions
- Check in: from 5 pm to 8 pm
- Check out: before 11 am
- 500 euro deposit
- To confirm your reservation, make a deposit of 500 euros into the account of the vacation home. The balance must be in the account at least 60 days prior to arrival date.
- For cancellations up to 90 days before the arrival date, an administration fee of 50 euros will be charged. For cancellations between 90 and 60 days before the arrival date, the deposit will be charged. For cancellations less than 60 days before the arrival date, the full amount will be charged.
- The guest is legally liable for damage caused by him or his fellow guests to the vacation home accommodation or the items present therein. A claim must be reported by the guest to the owner or manager immediately. Repair or replacement costs must be immediately reimbursed by the guest to the owner / manager at his first request.
- It is forbidden to use the holiday home to organize bachelor parties, drinking parties or other wild parties. In the event of infringement, the rental period will be terminated without the tenant having any right to reclaim the remaining rent.
- The landlord accepts no liability for loss, theft, damage or injury of any nature whatsoever caused to tenants of the holiday home, the equipment made available, games or gardens. The lessor cannot be held liable for accidents incurred when using the leased infrastructure.
- In the event of force majeure, both of a permanent and temporary nature, the lessor is entitled to dissolve or suspend the agreement without the guest being able to claim performance and/or compensation. Force majeure includes, but is not limited to: war, insurrection, strikes, disruptions in the energy circuit or in traffic, government measures, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters and extraordinary weather conditions, epidemic, pandemic, death of one of the operators or close relatives or any other circumstance as a result of which full or partial compliance with the agreement cannot reasonably and fairly be required from the operator, for example in circumstances that cause a serious disruption of profitability. even if circumstances or force majeure force cancellation due to a defect in the property, the tenants will be notified immediately.
- In the event of dissolution or suspension of the reservation/agreement by the lessor as a result of force majeure, the lessee is not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of the amount paid, but the lessor will, if possible, make use of a voucher with the same value as the initially booked stay. This voucher can serve as a voucher for a future reservation to replace the service not performed by the lessor, and must be used by the lessee within a period of 2 years. If, during the period of the actual, rebooked check-in, the property would be more expensive than the value of the voucher, the tenant owes the surplus.
Would you like to bring your pet? Please contact us.
To make everything run smoothly and to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we would like to ask you not to smoke inside, not to organize wild parties, to keep the house tidy/leave behind, to respect the neighbors and to report if something is broken.
By paying the advance, the tenants declare that they agree with the house rules and the general terms and conditions of holiday home ‘In den Paardenhandel’.