MEETING WITH OVERNIGHT STAY
Are you looking for a beautiful location for your company/association/club for a meeting, team building, inspiration day, seminar, away day, workshop or company outing with overnight stay?
Meet each other in the ‘quietest village of Flanders’, where the peace and space give you fresh air for inspiration and creativity!
- an equipped meeting room (up to 18 people) with a beamer, flipchart, coffee/tea facilities and toilet.
- 8 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms with toilet (hotel style)
- a cosy living room with fireplace
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a wine cellar with wines /regional beers/juices
- and a terrace with OFYR bbq
You can cook yourself or use our catering service where we use mainly organic, seasonal and/or local products and you can enjoy a delicious wine, local beer or juice from the wine cellar.
Unwind and get inspired in this beautiful place!
- meeting / seminar
- Company outing
- (creative) workshops
- ZEN weekend, reflection trip, inspiration weekend
- Product presentation, introductory days
- Association days
- Theater groups, art collectives, etc.
*Wild parties, loud noise are not allowed and do not suit this idyllic location.
Hiking, meetings and picnics in the surrounding nature reserve
Many beautiful cycling routes with interesting sights along the way; beach, the iron, monuments, idyllic cafes and villages, farms, etc. The bicycles can be brought to the house and picked up again. Tip; book a delicious farm picnic at one of the surrounding farms! https://www.beauvoordse-walhoeve.be/hoevepicknick,
In 15 minutes you are at the coast where many challenging team building activities and sports activities can be done; www.theoutsidercoast.be
- Nostalgic touring with the solex along the Flemish fields (possible with a guide) ; www.solexexperience.be https://www.solex-experience.be/nl/
- Canoeing/boat trips on the river ‘de IJzer’, team building activities, paintball etc; www.buitenbeentjebvba.be
- Old Folk Games and Boltra
- Craft: visit a beer brewery, biscuit factory, farms where you can taste their specialties.
- Rent mountain bikes in De Panne, Koksijde or Nieuwpoort and follow the challenging mountain bike routes
- Visit nature reserve ‘De Westhoek’ (by the sea) or ‘De Blankaart’ (Diksmuide).
- Play city golf in beautiful city of Veurne
- OFYR bbq party, enjoy a pleasant lunch/dinner on the terrace with the OFYR bbq
- History (museums, war monuments, The Last Post in Ypres)
- Breakfast service:
“Products fresh from the farms in the area, granola with nuts, seeds and kernels, artisan sandwiches, fresh orange juice, seasonal fruit, an egg, tea and coffee arrangement,”
- Lunch service:
“Region-related sandwiches, coffee, tea and organic juices.”
- You can use the wine cellar with delicious wines, regional beers, juices and water at any time (payable afterwards).
- Room refresh: beds made daily and room refresh