Holiday home 'In den Paardenhandel'
An authentic holiday home for groups up to 20 people,
beautifully located in the idyllic village of Lampernisse,
the ‘quietest village in Flanders’
‘In den Paardenhandel’ is a beautifully restored vacation home in Lampernisse, near Diksmuide. The characteristic holiday home has 8 spacious bedrooms + 8 bathrooms, an big living room, kitchen, playroom, wine cellar, large terrace, bicycle shed and is surrounded by countless cycling and walking routes, historic places, traditional farms and nature reserve ‘De Komgronden’. You are at the sea in fifteen minutes. A meeting room is available on request.
In this holiday home you will find everything you need to spend a pleasant time with family, friends or colleagues in peace and comfort. The authentic warm atmosphere, the tranquility, the large spaces, an abundance of light and the modern comfort will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
‘In den Paardenhandel’ is the ideal location to stay with a large group of people. Perfect for families/friends but also for corporate events, meetings, team buildings or workshops.
The assets of the holiday home and the area:
- characteristic holiday home with all moderne comforts
- a beautiful location in Belgium, near the coast and with many recreational opportunities in the area
- nature and culture
- 8 bedrooms, each with private bathroom + toilet
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a children’s playroom with toys
- a bicycles shed
- a terrace with barbecue and dining tables and chairs
- wine cellar with wines and regional beers
- meeting room with beamer, flip chart, etc. suitable for meetings/workshops/team building.